July 17th is Disneyland’s birthday and we are celebrating with a HUGE Sale! All of our 2-5 Day Park Hopper and 1-Park per Day tickets are $17 off for 2019 travel. There are a few things that are a little bit different about this sale that you should know:
- This is the first time 2-day tickets have been included in a sale this big – so exciting and perfect for those looking for a quick trip before summer ends!
- These are physical tickets and will be sent ahead of time, so guests will have their actual tickets in hand.
- Tickets should be ordered 6 days in advance to allow enough time for delivery.
- Tickets will come with some surprise freebies as part of the birthday celebration.
- Tickets with this special are non-refundable.
- Disney’s MaxPass can be added each day in the Parks.
- Tickets must be used in 2019.
- Sale is valid through July 22, 2019 or while supplies last, whichever comes first.
You can find the special tickets here:
We are so excited for this special and hope you are too! This year is an incredible time to go to Disneyland. Here are a few of our favorite reasons to go this year:
Summer: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is open at Disneyland Park and it is amazing! You can also experience the Tale of the Lion King only this summer at Disney California Adventure Park. Plus, for a limited time, the Main Street Electrical Parade will be back from August 2 – September 30, 2019.
Halloween Time: This year Halloween Time starts earlier than ever from September 6 – October 31, 2019. Expect returning spooktacular festivities in both Parks and for the first time ever, the popular “Halloween Screams” nighttime show will be available to all guests in Disneyland Park on select nights.
Holidays at the Disneyland Resort: From mid-November through early January, the entire Disneyland Resort transforms into the Merriest Place on Earth. Seasonal classics like “it’s a small world” holiday, Believe… in Holiday Magic fireworks and Festival of Holidays are all coming back.